View Single Post
Old 14th December 2009, 10:06 AM
Member of: Harriers
Default MFTA WL6 Cross Guns 13.12.2009

Hi All,

sorry but this time Ági was shooting too, so we have only a few photos.

These are our photos about our whole weekend: training at Furnace Mill with Phil T,shooting the club competition with the Millride guys, and finally the WL at Cross Guns. Ági was shooting with Mr. O's Steyr (Thank you so much! ), with some minor modifications (whole butt pad removed to make it short enough for her) and was a bit strange to shoot with it left-handed, but she was 'fighting like a lioness', and she enjoyed it a lot.

I was testing my brand new modification on the P70KPB's stock and I think it was successful. The competition was a bit windy but not as much as last time at Harriers. The last lanes on the open field were tricky, I think that's what Jon was talking about before... I appreciate the skills of the lane builders to squeeze so many good lanes in such a small place. Maybe that stander far away in the field was not the best idea although I could manage it, but there was an invisible kneeler that I couldn't find and unfortunately shot another target instead :-(

Big-big thank you to the organizers and to Tony, we had a great time at Cross Guns!

Ági + András
The Updated BFTA ManualsMaestro Design FT Accessories
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread