View Single Post
Old 6th January 2015, 12:28 PM
Member of: Springfield ARC
Default Greetings! (and a question)

Greetings everyone!

Firstly, many thanks to all members of this forum for generously sharing the wealth of knowledge you all collectively possess – it has helped me a lot to get into the sport and will hopefully help me progress!

By means of introduction – my name is Jamal, I presently live and work in central London. Just recently I got myself HW100T in .177 calibre with Hawke Airmax 30 SF 4-16x50 scope, after which I zeroed the gun at Iceni Marksmen (thanks Barry Warren!), plinked at Bisley and shot my first ever HFT course at Springfield ARC just before Christmas (thanks to Barry, Leann and others for their warm welcome and patience!), now hoping to pay a visit to West London Rangers, MAD, ETL and Lea Valley in the coming weeks. I look forward to meeting many of you in person at the clubs / future shoots.

Incidentally, is anyone based in London and is keen to share a ride to any of the clubs nearby? I do not have a car, and renting every time I would like to go for a shoot (which is very very often) is a bit of a hassle and expense. Alternatively, do you know if any of the clubs offer facilities to keep my gun/air bottle so that I can take a train or something? I have a motorcycle and when I am desperate, I will perhaps try and fit the gun on it somehow, but I thought to shout here first re sharing a ride or storing my gun at a club…

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread