Thread: Hi All
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2014, 08:10 PM
Default Hi All

Just want to say that I really like this site. I'm from the states and there really is no truly good web site to go to here. There's alway great pictures of the events and good high lights too. I know you all started FT and all that but I would think after this much time that some one in the states would have come up with a decent web site. I've been to the Yellow Forum and it doesn't compare to here. Steve does a good job but not like here. Seems as though most clubs have something going on here and plenty of news.
I also want to say that I think you have some of the best tuners around, in general for FT work and tweaking. We have good tuners here too, Allen Z is great and Chip Smith (more for bench rest) does some great builds with Rapid stuff but we really don't have what you folks have. Most of the stock makers here have quit or want to design big buck one off high caliber guns or won't make one for this or for that. Don't get me wrong, I love my country but when someone has a good thing going they should be told about it or reminded of it. And there is also stock makers there who do some nice stuff with aluminum bits and pieces and are top notch. Enjoy what you have!!
Merry Christmas
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread