View Single Post
Old 10th December 2014, 07:58 AM
Lucky git

Originally Posted by valboskie View Post
I know of one hft kit costing 4k
A guy at our club has the best anschutz money can buy and is waiting on his new night force scope
The rifle had work done to it from new total for rifle 4k then the scope on top 1500
He is a good shooter but is not in the medals mid 50s most shoots but always 2 or 3 points short.

When I shoot hft it's for the fun of it all the guys I shoot with are brilliant company
I just try my best to beat my own PB for me thats the challenge.
We have guys who shoot and a 56 is a low score for them
you guys might no nick Hopkins most concistant shooter I have ever seen
in the Sarpa league .
I know Nick well and he's a very good is Gordon Burns (when he's not blaming his kit) and Stuart Webb. All very nice chaps as well that i'm chuffed to called friends and honourary Emley International members...along with Jesus. Yes , really.....Jesus is one of the Spanish shooters that comes over every year for the Classic. No wonder the Spanish do so well with Jesus in the team

Anyway, back to kit prices......if you buy one of the new NF or baby March's and pop it onto a Steyr FT then you're not far from the 4k area. I have to admit though that within the last few months i've had 2 MPR's that shocked me for long range acuuracy. i would even say marginally better than my Steyr's......AND probably the best grouping rifles i've ever shot. i'm talking consistant (no wind) sub 15mm groups at 55 yards.