View Single Post
Old 18th November 2014, 07:50 PM
BDL's Avatar
BDL BDL is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Member of: Blaenau Gwent
Location: Ebbw Vale
Posts: 878
Default Yorkshiretea for grading sec :-)

Hi Martin

Some good ideas my thoughts would be keeping the numbers up in the more scores counted the better the average, however dropping a % or the worst eg off days or like mentioned 80% or even 70% of the last 5 plus the remainder at 20 or 30% dependent.

All scores must be added and that includes regions were 1's are issued for anyone not handing in a card, I'd go with a warning too and on second offence disqualifying them from that series too :-).

Steyr LG110 FT, Sightron SIIISS 10-50x60 LRIRMH
Reply With Quote