thats awesome .. mission complete
Originally Posted by Dale
Taking your questions in order:
1. The trigger mechanism is the standard Shamal mechanism, the trigger post and shoe is something someone has made. The factory 'adjustable' blade is a simple 'L' shaped piece of brass that attaches to the trigger using an M4 button head allen screw.
2. Shamals and the 100 Series originally had a band around the cylinder to act as a second stock fixing, this forward hole acommodated the fixing screw for this. Most people ditched the band as it was found the normal fixing point at the rear was adequate.
3. Non-standard bits: The brass handle added to the bolt, the trigger blade, the pistol grip cap, the modified fore-end and the alloy bits at the muzzle end.
4. The Shamal originally had just a 1/8 BSP threaded male connector and you needed to screw the air hose on to it and nip it up with a spanner to seal. The original muzzle end would have had a steel piece passing through it that threaded onto the fill point and had a knurled head on the outside to tighten it. See here:
5. Not sure. Air Arms did offer a silencer with the Shamal. Initially this was a one piece item combined with the valve cover (also a simple muzzle weight in this style as in picture above). Your orignal end cap appears to be a cut down silencer with a threaded adaptor added. Later AA made a two piece unit where the silencer remained attached to the muzzle via a grub screw and only the valve cover was removed for filling. Your silencer looks similar but without handling I wouldn't like to definitvely say if it is orginal.
Thanks for the help been on the range today and even though was windy managed to bit a few at 55yds so well happy. All sorted i know what ive got and it works...im gonma shoot it for the the rest of the winter league for a bit of fun and see how i go... Im on the lookout for a lefty 100 next...lol
Steyr LG110 Ginb, AR20ft, Rohm Twinmaster Top, HW97k, HW77k, HW95, Umarex Airmagnum, BSA Lightning, HW98 SFS, HW101KT, Crossman 1088, AA410 Ginb, Daystate MK4is, Daystate Airwolf Tactical, HFT500, Pro Target, Shamal Target, TX200. My fishing tackle is getting very dusty....