View Single Post
Old 11th November 2014, 10:16 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by dozbadthebad View Post
Reading shotgun start I was thinking like gp shoot fill all lanes and all start at same time
Ok and see you there

Fill all lanes !! I like optimism.
No I prefer Shot gun starts, means everyone should finish roughly same time and of courtse everyone gets some clean ish plates to start on.
Personally, I think the wafta rule on turning up to a shoot late should be dropped.
It means club organisers are left hanging around for people who are late, bearing in mind we re-set out our practice course on the day on the shoot also.
Be great of we had enough shooters for two session like Mfta and Nefta, but that's not going to happen

Originally Posted by LittleJack View Post
So just to confirm names out of a hat and if anyone turns up later then they will roll on?
My hat will be on my head keeping me warm.
I think you did it at a shoot this year and I applaud the idea. However, it means a shot gun start is needed.
Perhaps with some backing this can become the way from Feb on?

my concern with late arrivals is access. We have to keep the top gate locked at all times, so ideally I want shooters to turn up prior to 9.15 am.
Not sure how late shooters are going to get in lol

Originally Posted by ellis d View Post
Mr Evans, Don't forget to let some Air out of the "tractor wheel" know what im on about...ha ha..."GILLY" the jobsworth!!!!!
Cant fault the chap for upholding the rules Blobby, my fault and just deserts even if I am the only one I know who has fallen fowl of it, despite many seemingly also to be in the same boat.

You should be proud to have people making sure the events run well, you could even try helping yourself??
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85