View Single Post
Old 11th November 2014, 05:40 AM
Member of: Pontefract ( P.A.R.C)

Cant thank you enough for the info on scopes.. I am gonna head to pickering guns at the weekend to look through his selection of oldie scopes....gonna see how it shoots then maybe send it to mr welham after xmas for a service..

Originally Posted by holly View Post
Rockdrill on the BBS is the man to ask . what he does not know is not worth knowing . Plus he has or at least had some spares . the olympic trigger unit is silver in colour the shamal unit is black . they look totally different . by the way the olympic trigger is a right pain to set up , if it is good leave it alone . the problems with the shamal were no reg and the forward barrel mounting . both gave zero shifts as the air was used . both of these things can be sorted by dave welham . if you are just gonna use the rifle as is , you need to find the sweet spot air wise . i think the fill pressure was 160 bar . but i put 180 in mine . got about 60 good shots . scope wise if you have the dosh then i would look for a good lupe MK4 . cheating a smidgen , but not much . the proper scope would be a lupe 6.5 to 20 . a tasco 4=16 TR . a tasco 6=24 TR . a lupe 14=35 . a lupe 18=40 . a 6=24 bausch and lomb balivar . the MK 4 is a sidewheel . lot easier . ??? HOLLY
Steyr LG110 Ginb, AR20ft, Rohm Twinmaster Top, HW97k, HW77k, HW95, Umarex Airmagnum, BSA Lightning, HW98 SFS, HW101KT, Crossman 1088, AA410 Ginb, Daystate MK4is, Daystate Airwolf Tactical, HFT500, Pro Target, Shamal Target, TX200. My fishing tackle is getting very dusty....