View Single Post
Old 10th November 2014, 11:44 PM
Member of: Castle ftc

Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
You actually have 2 different rules in the BFTA Neil, one for a feed on start & one for a shotgun start.

For a shotgun start you aren't even allowed to leave the firing line but you can have another rifle delivered to you at the firing line but only after seeking permission from the Chief Marshal.

For a feed in start you can leave the firing line with the Chief Marshals permission but this is to repair equipment that is unsafe or unable to fire a shot by whatever it looks like you are stuffed if the gun suddenly does 6ft/lbs.

Lets hope if it does happen you have a spare gun & a Chief Marshal who know which rule to follow
Whether its hft or FT, If your gun pack's up hard luck, I shot a G.P at anston a while back and one of my shooting partner's battery died..."A DAYSTATE" He left the course to get a replacement gun....he took age's we fell 2 lanes behind waiting for him, When he finally came back, He had a replacement daystate he went to take his shot......and guess what....the battery was knackere'd on that one as moral of the story....don't use a Daystate and keep people waiting... ps sorry if ive posted on a hft thread pete and ive never shot a national hft round lol....I shot a few hft courses at kibworth many moons ago....does that count.
EV2mk4-Nikko nato mk1
Pro-Target-Nikko nato mk3
TX200mk3-Bushnell elite.

Last edited by ellis d; 10th November 2014 at 11:49 PM.