View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2014, 11:42 AM
DFWdude DFWdude is offline
New Member
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 7

Originally Posted by rich View Post
Ever one to create a low cost solution , I made a reflective cover for one of my FT scopes that used to "move" when it got hot.

I used a replacement cover for an ironing board. Do you have the same name for this device in the US? The fold-up narrow table that the clean laundry is pressed on.

The cover was quite inexpensive and one cover provided enough material for several scope sleeves. The base material is like a thin foam with a metallised backing.
Now there's an idea. Yes, we have ironing boards is the U.S, and similar covers for them. I'll look into that. Thanks.
Reply With Quote