Thread: lg or ftp
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2014, 08:05 AM
Lucky git

Originally Posted by shaun elliott View Post
I've got ev2 mk 4 had a LG 100 over 10 years ago and couldn't get on with it had a lot of trouble with it but I think with all the posts I've had on the subject of LG110 v FTP900 I'm steering towards the LG as my next rifle thanks mainly to the useful posts I've had off you guys .

As some have already said Shaun, the ftp is still in the development stage with AA being happy for the public to perform it's R&D. Bang out of order imho and also a little disappointing as it shows AA learned nothing from the same situation as the EV2 launch. Don't get me wrong, Steyrs can be bloody menstrual at times but at Ponty you're in the good position of being close to HP and myself.

Originally Posted by LEE ST, View Post
Hi Shaun Iíve had both guns shot the ftp in this yearís hft comps without any problems performed 100% no problems at all been waiting all season for it to go wrong or some kind of problem to happen with all the trouble the ftp been having mine never did.
Kind of funny really only shot the ftp seen has my steyr was in for a service spitting pellets all over the place since been sorted and back to 100% thanks to Mr C Cundey cheers mate,
Since then Iíve got rid of the ftp only because of the feel of the gun just didnít feel has good as the steyr personal preference really but thatís the truth of it.
so my advice is ask the lads at the club and shoot both guns mate and make your own mind up see what works for you see how you get on with it but for me I like steyrís that much Iíve just gone and got another one lolÖ.

Cheers lee
Thanks Lee