View Single Post
Old 4th December 2009, 08:50 AM
Lucky git

Originally Posted by Dave Ramshead View Post
3 quid is good value to shoot at a new venue for any shooter, especially when it's a nice ground.
Not when RF members can go to other NEFTA grounds for free (apart from Ponty , which is a quid)...and then expect other NEFTA club shhoters to come and pay. Ponty might just get away with the quid but then they have proper toilets and good parking.....whereas.

What it boils down to Dave is this. As Emley shooters are not allowed onto our ground when there is an airsoft meet (one sat but sometimes 2 per month) we go to Redfearns to enjoy the warm feeling of welcome and hospitality. Redfearns have looked on this as an oppotunity to rake in a bit of cash and it sucks. especially because of the history between our two clubs. There has been moaning and whining from RF members for months and sometimes i can't get into my car seat until i've pulled all the daggers from my back.

Don't get me wrong, some of the lads at RF are the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet but some are the most poisenous little feckwits i've ever had the misfortune to come across.

Maybe someone from the RF committee could pop on here and explain why 3 quid?....i'd like to hear how that figure can be justified.