View Single Post
Old 29th October 2014, 12:24 PM
Member of: Blaenau Gwent

Originally Posted by LittleJack View Post
Simon, you sent everybody an email and wrote on here STB saying breifing @9.15, KO 9.30. It now says TBC on here on an edited post.
I turned up on the ground at 8.50 and you and Peter were on the course. How is this following rules?????
[QUOTE=NJR 100;178315]
Originally Posted by BDL View Post

They always "suit" me
Originally Posted by countorik View Post
Oak tree is a small club, we don't have a dedicated person to book in, collect cards and sort out scores, this is done by the club members who also want to shoot. At WAFTA round 1, Simon booked in the first 4 or 5 shooters, then Tosh took over, Simon and myself then started shooting the course early so that Tosh could shoot at a reasonable time. When we finished shooting, Simon carried on with the booking in, then collected the cards, and finally sorted out the scores, we were having a few problems with sticking targets which I sorted out during and after I shot.
Would people please take the time to find out the facts regarding shoots before posting shite on here
The question on start times was a fair one that Jack asked after a coomment by Si on insisting on the rules being followed

Each club organises shoots according to members availability etc, they don't always get the luxury of testing ahead of the field
Steyr LG110 FT, Sightron SIIISS 10-50x60 LRIRMH