Thread: Hft shooting
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2014, 05:37 AM
Default Location

Originally Posted by skires View Post

Like Andy has said there is a HFT club that shoots near Kingsley which is very close to Stoke on Trent.

There is a shoot there this coming Sunday ... start at about 10.00am. They shoot 30 target courses set out to UKAHFT rules. The club has a good zero / practice range and the course has 30 lanes ( 1 target per lane ) in a wooded area.

Very friendly set of guys. Like most places the very wet weather has made a few lanes muddy ... so if you do come along on Sunday and wish to shoot then please wear suitable clothing and footwear. Most people also bring a flask if they want a hot drink ( Mike normally supplies free doughnuts ). If you are unsure as to what kit to buy then there will be a selection of guns and scopes etc there and people will be very happy for you to have a try of their kit on the practice range. Just come along.

I don't know where you are in Stoke on Trent but the club is 5 mins drive from Cellarhead traffic lights at the top of Werrington bank. So club is 10 - 15mins drive from Hanley.

Let me know if you want further details or directions.

Could you forward ME the location of the Kingsley HFT