View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2014, 04:25 PM
Lofty Lofty is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Member of: Iceni
Location: Ipswich
Posts: 191

I was once told that they are called 'Hamsters' as it was an adaptation of the 'Handstop' attachments that are used on rifles in another discipline (Can't remember which one though).
These hand stops fitted to the accessory rail in the fore end of the stock.

Reply With Quote