View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2014, 01:24 PM
GTC GTC is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: hollingwood
Posts: 258

Originally Posted by Yorkshiretea View Post
He says the ration packs they get issued are called Hamster and they use them to rest the gun on as that's all they are good for but as they are fine powder they can be moulded. Says it's a really old term from the USA but is now used for mounted or mounting a gun.
throw some maths in wi your answer martin, maybe a chart of some description to explain your terminology, c'mon m8 you know you want to
Reply With Quote