Thread: HFT Courses
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2009, 09:13 PM

I'm bemused if you think that post is aggressive. But if that's the way you see it then so be it, I won't lose sleep and would suggest you don't either. However, I missed the humour in your posts completely so I guess we're about even.
I'm afraid that lots of posts I see you make are complaining about some aspect of HFT and although I've seen a couple of valid points generally I feel you talk complete rot. Naturally, you are entitled to your opinion and you are entitled to type it out on every forum that you encounter. I'd suggest that if you do type it out for all to see that you don't get tool precious about it when people challenge your opinion. For someone that says he doesn't care if HFT changes, you do seem to spend an inordinate amount of forum time telling everyone what you'd like to change. Perhaps you are just doing it to get a rise out of people?
I'd not for one minute suggest that HFT or FT are perfect and maybe things could be changed for the better. However, I'll not be campaigning on the forums and if it really was a burning issue for me then I'd have a private word in the right ears. It may come as a surprise to some how receptive people can be to a quiet suggestion rather than a public bandwaggon.