Thread: HFT Courses
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2009, 12:29 PM
Captain Pussycat
Member of: Meon Valley, Lains Shooting School

From shooting CSFTA and UKAHFT, there is a difference and I love taking part in them both, but there is a time and place for each set of rules, simply CFSTA have done twigs and stuff in the way for years, and make it awkward, and there are times when I curse and swear at the targets I can't see and have to think carefully where the barrel is aiming, But I do love it in a strange way the same as UKAHFT, and I do believe by doing extreme shoots and CSFTA shoots has made me better and if there is a slightly awkward shot in the UK's where you have to think about trajectory or it isn't completely clear off the peg I'm more than happy to move to around to find where I think the best shot is.

I completely agree with Pete, that the obstruction should be the same for each person especially in a UK scenario, because we can't lie everyone seems to have a more competitive edge when it comes to the UK's so it has to be fair and the same for everyone. There are so many ways of making a course tricky.. such as Anston and Quarry this year had some thinking shots which made you think alot about tracjectory, but that for me is what makes a course.

Steyr LG100- Silver Custom stock Leupold mk4
MAD 2008/2009 Team