View Single Post
Old 12th October 2014, 09:36 PM
WHFTA 2015 World Champion
Member of: M.A.D
Default hmmm

Gotta admit the black face plates were very different in each wood, tea hut wood no probs apart from the steep elevated 13 ydr?, the first wood different matter , pulling strings on nearly every shot even on 40yd plus shots,how can you range find by eye when you cant see the plate let alone the kill zone size??, would have been really interesting through dark tunnels like we regulary get, tbh , i thought hft was about not letting expensive scopes and kit rule , we all try to get the best kit we can but for a new comer coming into that scenario I think would have probably put them off, lets keep the white or yellow plates ,
If we are up for a more difficult course, how about 20 mm 35ydrs??, as from the experience I have gained from course stting from one of the best (Doppa) , its always a challenge doing something interesting for the 20mm, sometimes ending up in controversy , sillhouted against bright backgrounds , steep elevated, dark shots , you know weve all been there ,
Anyhoo, Ive only been doing this for 10 months , doing the local ccts and worlds, nationals etc , you know what , ive only witnessed 2 or 3 clears at best , do we wanna make it harder or do we need another format ??,
Food for thought all !
didnt do it for me , still we we all in tha same boat and some good scores , a change can be good, the best change would be getting rid of the rotting corpse in the bin , bloody hell that was grim on peg 30,
These comments are in no way a critisism of the hard work of anycub or body governing our sport ,