View Single Post
Old 26th September 2014, 10:23 AM
Member of: Belgian Air Shooters

Originally Posted by RobF View Post
This came in my inbox last night...

Hello friends,

Thank you for your energy. I see the necessity for additional information.

About the separation of PCP and PPP courses. That was our suggestion to WFTF, and now all federations should declare opinion, because it makes sense for future. Decision is not made yet, we will not make any changes by our self's. We will follow WFTF decision whatever they decide. We put that info everyone to be aware.

Additional info about the hotel. Don't worry, all area with all hotels are already booked by LFTSA for given dates and the possibility to book will be only for WFTC 2015 members (with family or friends). Some of you realized about problems in, maybe because it's already booked in the system by LFTSA. Please check center Dubingiai site, here you must choose Dubingiai, not Nida. There are single, double or triple rooms, also there are class rooms deluxe (up to 4 people) and spacious apartments (up to 6 people). We checked the rooms and quality satisfied. Any time you can book rooms by email:, you should mention:

1. "Going to World FT championship 2015";

2. Your name and surname;

3. Your contacts – phone number, email if different from one you send.

4. What room do you like with dates;

5. Additional info / request's (additional bed for child, etc.)

After you will receive invoice with 50% pay in advance. When money will be received you will get booking confirmation.

For any questions about accommodation you should ask on the same email:,

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,
Stanislav Trušakov

LFTSA president
Why should courses be separated? I like to shoot FT, the longer the better. Why not make the worlds a 4 day event adds a other 100 shooters you'll be able to have 400 to attend. Euro's can be 3 days any other int. event 2day as 2 days is the min to be worth traveling for. Just a thought of mine.

Kind regards
Winners are losers who never give up!