View Single Post
Old 24th September 2014, 10:45 AM
WFTF World Champion 2010
Member of: Villarrubio FT

Thank you very much to everyone who participated in making this event, organization, sponsor, etc. It is the third time I have participated and each time has been better.
Special thanks to Shaun and his family for their hospitality, and all that it implies, to me is an added value that has no other competitions. It's something special to share this with my friend and family.
I liked to see many friendly faces, their treatment has been exquisite. We felt at home. I look forward to sharing more events in 2015 with all these people.
Congratulations to Simon for his deserved victory, he did remarkably well. I want to congratulate the winners, especially Gilly, my colleague and friend, has managed to overcome that first day score and climb up. Congratulations to all the shooters who came to that final tiebreaker, it was not easy and just the fact of getting there is great merit.
I hope to return in the future, I do not know if next year, as there are many events like the World Championship, nefta, Euskadi which I have the intention to go.
Sorry for my English ... it is difficult to explain me in another language, but I think the idea is clear.
Greetings to all.