View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2014, 11:40 AM
Member of: Kent Woodsmen FTC

Rob: Looks like an awesome

Now I know there was a long running thread before on this but: Where is the logic in picking a team over one given weekend for an event 1YEAR away!!??

We've got at least a dozen GP's, Showdowns, Masters, Inters, BFTA Champ shoots to go before then & whilst I'm sure most of the guys listed will still be there or there abouts it's a bit demotivating for everyone else (me included) to know that the chance of being in the team is already gone before the season even starts because we couldn't get to Weston Park the previous September.

Picking the team at the Inters/BFTA Champs weekend for Germany two years ago had it's critics but at least that was held in the same year! There's got to be another way (I gave my proposal in the long running thread on the subject last year). This route just smacks of easy convenience for EFTA admin.

Ps. You'll probably tell me that this was all discussed, voted on an decided at 'X' meeting ages ago; if so please could you let me know when, so as I can 'speak' to my rep about messaging that little one out