View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2014, 08:31 AM
B Grade Bandit
Member of: Anston FTC

First off, big shout out to Neil T and all the BFTA crew for putting on a great shoot, all your work is really appreciated and as ever thanks to Shaun for putting the results up so quick, massive respect for you all. Thank You.

I knew I had no chance of winning anything but more practice makes perfect and two days of shooting with great company is pretty hard to refuse. Thanks to Swifty Sue and Lo33a for the company on Saturday and Sunday, well done to you both on getting PB's and a totally pleasure to shoot with. See you both at Castle this Sunday.

First day I managed a personal best but the second day nearly broke me with the switching wind every 10 seconds but learned a few things across both days that will help put me in a good standing for the W/L and getting out of C Grade this season.

We had our own Cup for The C Grade Bandits at Anston, so well done to Blayhum "Supa" Dooper for winning the Aston Missive Cup, I can't wait for Saturday so you can remind us all you shot on 10 mag!

I also learnt that I am never camping again!

Massive thanks to everyone and see you next year.

Well done to Simon for winning and Calps please report Saturday for a clip around the tab.

Last edited by Yorkshiretea; 22nd September 2014 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Typo