View Single Post
Old 21st September 2014, 07:53 PM
Boingers forever.
Member of: Far Coley
Default European FT Championships.

I just want to say what a privilege it's been to design and set out the course for this years European FT Championships at Weston Park. The guys who helped out on Friday deserve a big thank you, as so do all the people who volunteered to Marshall over the weekend. A very special thank you with much gratitude must go to Simon right hand man during the whole weekend. You are a star, and a special friend.

The shoot off for first place was just jaw dropping at times, these guys are something else.
On the way home on Saturday evening we were discussing how the shooting had gone and I was asked who I thought would win it, without hesitation I said "Simon Eyres" no disrespect to any of the other top shooters who could have taken the title in the shoot off, of which all are very good friends, but just before the shoot off I said to Simon, Don't let me down...he didn't, and the title could not have gone to a most special and deserved champion, it really put the icing on the cake for me and made all the hard work over the past 4 days worthwhile. Top shooting mate.

Thanks to Stats and the guys who helped out organising and marking the shoot offs.

Thanks to all who helped get the course in at the end, it's very much appreciated.

A special thanks to Mike and Beryl Noon for refreshments and scrummy cake over the weekend.

Thanks to Nathan White of Countryman fairs.

Thanks to Air Arms for the sponsorship and their generosity of supplying a FTP 900 for the winner.

Apologies if I've missed anyone out. A super weekend. Look forward to doing it again next year.

The Pope HW97 V-Mach. Gary Cane Laminate stock. Leupold Competition 40 mag Mildot.
The Smiler. Walther LGU. WE Laminate stock. Leupold Competition.
The Dark Destroyer. TX200 MK3. Leupold Competition 40 mag.
Pro-Sport. Warren Edwards Blue Laminate stock. Bushy 8-32x40.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread