View Single Post
Old 19th September 2014, 02:58 PM
Member of: Castle
Default Spare set up for MFTA winter league No.1

Hi chaps,

I appreciate this is a bit cheeky, and I know lots of people have offered to lend me kit for which I am extremely grateful, so thank you.

Is there an MFTA shooter that is going to our first winter league shoot at castle next Sunday, and is prepared to lend me a set up for the day. I don't mind shooting morning or afternoon, so can fit in with you if we are to share, or you prefer to go in the am or pm.

I know lots have offered me kit, but I am struggling to get the time to set up one that isn't being used before the shoot, so one that's ready to go would suit. James was very kind to lend me his last week, but he will be shooting the afternoon and I don't want to get him up too early for me to be able to shoot the morning!!! (unless you want to James!).

It's not a problem if this doesn't happen, so let's see how it goes. I promise to look after it. I guess the only thing is I am not good enough to shoot a spring gun yet

Thanks in advance, I suspect I will at the shoot no matter what so I look forward to seeing you all then.

Ps good luck to all this weekend at the euros.
Castle FTC
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread