View Single Post
Old 8th September 2014, 10:09 PM
Member of: Meon Valley Airgun Club MVAC

Originally Posted by dnic View Post
Thank you Air Arms and all who where involved in organising/course setting/marshal's. And the kitchen staff for the wonderful food.

The day was brilliant, having two courses to shoot made it very interesting, each had it's own quirks and challenges. Loved every minute of it.

A big thank you to my shooting partners on the day, Mr Arden & Mr Seagrave( first comp ever) true gentlemen and the banter was excellent, chaps I would shoot with you anytime.
Lastly we where blessed in having our own personal scorer, Areatha, who did a top job of keeping is organised, occasionally shouting out "put your hat on"

I will definitely be going to the next one.

it was an absolute pleasure to shoot with you and Richard, did think I was on East Enders when Aretha shouted " Ricky put your hat on" but joking aside she was a star! thanks' for the use of your mat and the drinks went down a treat the wine gums topped the day out perfectly.

Have to say that your etiquette in assisting Ricky was one of the highlights of what was a brilliant day for me.

Richard Arden deserve a special mention too, for someone to go through what he is at this time and still be determined to get on with his passion and not let it get him down is a top fella, hope to see you later in Southampton.

Nick Byrne the other member from MVAC won the .22 with a 70

So all in all a great day out was had by Nick and I, congrats to AA and all those who help make this a day to remember. thanks to all the other shooters too with plenty of banter flying about

Air Arms shoot 040.jpg

Last edited by mike; 9th September 2014 at 09:29 AM.