Thread: NZ Words scores
View Single Post
Old 5th September 2014, 05:01 PM
experiendum durius
Member of: Emley Moor FTC

Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
I've come out for a holiday and to see NZ, which is stunning btw. Looking forward to the South Island where we have some horse riding excursions booked. I thought it would be fun to do a bit of shooting in the middle of my holiday, and I've got to say it has been funny. You really couldn't organise a bigger shambles if you tried, it's quite an achievement really. I've got an ace video I shot whilst waiting 40 minutes for a marshal to turn up (after the 2 and a half hour stoppage on my first lane) but I can't upload it because I don't have the bandwidth. I'll upload it tomorrow though.
Hello don't know me but I do feel very sorry for you and the guys having to experience what seems a pretty amateur set up. On the other side, I have travelled extensively throughout all of NZ and it's a fantastic place and I do hope you get the chance to see some of the scenery as it's very impressive and me for one would love to retire there....maybe hunting possum (you'll have to ask the locals about that)

Good luck to you and the gang and I hope you have a great time even if it's not the shooting!

Nigel O

Last edited by Fatsnapper; 5th September 2014 at 05:03 PM.