View Single Post
Old 29th August 2014, 12:27 PM
Member of: Pontefract ( P.A.R.C)
Default Hamster for a pro target

Ok .. Ive just got myself a nice protarget which I have been after for a while for my collection. I have got my eye on a nice second hand anchutz palm rest which I have seen on these before for use as a hamster for my FT which would be an easy fix.Not been one for an easy fix I would prefer a nice bit of wood and in the past have always bought a Jev hamster and fixings for rail on my steyr and ar20. I wondered what everyone else has done with there pro targetsand if you have used the stock bolt as a fixing point ect. and what they look like finished. I was going to let Warren take a look and see what he can come up with but thought I would ask the good members of this forum for the best solution and if you have a pic that would be even better...Any suggestions ?

Cheers in advance Simon
Steyr LG110 Ginb, AR20ft, Rohm Twinmaster Top, HW97k, HW77k, HW95, Umarex Airmagnum, BSA Lightning, HW98 SFS, HW101KT, Crossman 1088, AA410 Ginb, Daystate MK4is, Daystate Airwolf Tactical, HFT500, Pro Target, Shamal Target, TX200. My fishing tackle is getting very dusty....
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread