View Single Post
Old 18th August 2014, 06:02 PM
Member of: Blaenau Gwent

Originally Posted by Steveglass View Post
Pics and write up we're on BFTA site this morning but have since been removed??
The write up was copied earlier mate as I don't have time to post a reply, see Si's post below which makes for interesting reading and debate........

1. Looks like some one is running out of grounds to shoot as it looks like anywhere he has a bad hair doo day he says he won't be back..... I'm sure that will break the hearts of the clubs not.
2. Very very sporting like comments on going down a grade if this in fact is his true objective... Or it maybe he's not AWESIME any longer... Whichever very disappointing indeed from a BFTA grading officer.
3. 4 scores over 30 (Jack 35, Pete 34, John and I 32) not including the two 30...... 37 entered 36 cards submitted nope Si wasn't one of the 30's.
4. Over all a good challenging shoot very well done Quary, the sheep were soon shifted and the course back open not anyone's fault.

Make your own decisions but a very disappointing post rightly removed but as they say nothing's erasable now days!

Original copy and paste from BFTA

Sheep + s..t @ Quarry
on: August 17, 2014, 10:39:00 PM
Been about 4 years since I been to quarry, after today I am hoping it will be another 4 years!

On the positive note:

The rain stopped at 10am as guessed by the met office.

I leanrt about a ripped Roto calf musle?

The Zero range was well stocked and shielded from the wind by the dry stone wall, well mostly.

Not a bad course, mix of ranges (see below) but some of it made a bit of a lottery by the strong winds. In fact I believe only 3 managed over 30 ex 40!

I achieved my Goal of dropping into A Grade in wafta, but missed out on B. Maybe next year lol.

Some people are not able to work this out !!*

Arms dealer and I started on lane 6 as it was clear. Kneelers at 32 + 20m, slight inclined but nothing of note. The 32m one took a full kill of wind lol
Steyr LG110 FT, Sightron SIIISS 10-50x60 LRIRMH

Last edited by BDL; 18th August 2014 at 06:20 PM.