View Single Post
Old 17th August 2014, 08:49 PM
Member of: Blaenau Gwent

Originally Posted by Yorkshiretea View Post
I think "ethics" is a bit strong to be honest, as the rules are written you don't have a case and there's only one way to sort that, contact your BFTA rep and suggest a change that would work.

I can see some people are taking the moral high ground and in a way I can understand why but it all feels a bit "Pitchforks at midnight" to me.

First you need to know the size of the problem, I've seen a few people not hand their cards in at a W/L, so it's not just one person as this thread is suggesting.

I suggest we see the size of the problem and suggest a solution that works and then look at the grading system so that one or two bad scores don't send you down because at the moment it will and that is just no fair on those fighting to go up a grade. So, let's see the problem and find the solution and perhaps get a rule change but believe me that will be a very complex process and I wouldn't fancy the job
Maybe a bit strong Andy mate it sure opens up a can of descent in WAFTA, on the whole it looks to be limited but needs addressing. There definetly needs bo be a means to drop a score but the card should still be submitted, maybe each shooter gets two passes they can then assign to the shoots in question. Any more maybe they shouldn't be in that grade and need to go down.

It's been brought up here before hence it's still a score of one It can be unfair on the grades below but that is the making of the people deliberately not handing in the card.

I'm sure it'll be brought up agian and maybe proposed

Looking at the poll most hand in cards what ever which is positive

Steyr LG110 FT, Sightron SIIISS 10-50x60 LRIRMH