Thread: GP '6' ideas...
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2014, 09:48 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Dear all,

It's all my fault!

I think there can only be one and that is 4 from 6.
If GP 6 is rescheduled then what if some of the leading players cannot make that date?
What if it's on the Saturday before gp7 and some shooters are working?
To change the dates of the events at this stage could offer advantage and that is not fair.

There is another thread about parochial shooters. It is clear to me that FT is becoming big in Europe. Next year we will have the worlds in Lithuania and Euros (not bfta) in Euskadi. Do shooters want a calendar that accommodates these events? Some posts on this thread suggest that they'd like 9 GP next year. This is possible if the bfta focuses only on the UK and why not there are plenty of UK shooters happy to not travel. But if some do then do we diminish our series with their absence?

Good man Shaun, for taking the blame, did not know you were in charge of weather, explains why each session you shoot in at a Gp has less wind haha.

I would have been happy with a August 31 shoot at Ed, but if shaun points out best result is 4 from 6, then that will do for me.

The "Euro" @ Eskadi. Is there a date for that?
And does it clash with the provisional GP dates for 2015.

I agree the Wftf and their not publishing worlds dates in advance is a farce. Fair play to Doz, the wafta WFTF event is perhaps 5 years away, but I believe doz has the dates in mind already.
Be great to find out what dates Wftf in 2015 is to be, I heard Sept 11 -13?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85