Thread: GP '6' ideas...
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2014, 08:39 PM
Member of: Castle ftc

Originally Posted by Gcos View Post
This is enough do your nut in . What makes me split my sides laughing about all this ,is that the powers to be ( who ever they are ) expect a GP shooter to shoot on the 24th August and then go to New Zealand to represent thier Country and shoot in the World Championionships on the 5th of September. I bet that next year you dont put a GP on at the same time as The World Championships in Lithuania. Last year whoever was responsible for deciding that a GP date was to be on the same weekend as Euskad wasnt being very clever. One of 2 things need to happen either the people responsible for these decisions get a firm hard grip on the situation or a Dictator should be imposed. You can talk about EGMs , AGMs, regional reps and all the rest of the paraphernalia , till the cows come home but you need to get the job sorted out.
Nothing is perfect!...But why should the whole bfta calendar revolve around about 8 people or so who want to shoot the worlds, euskadi or any other place???? They are in the minority im afraid.
EV2mk4-Nikko nato mk1
Pro-Target-Nikko nato mk3
TX200mk3-Bushnell elite.