View Single Post
Old 7th August 2014, 03:49 PM
RAIDER's Avatar
RAIDER RAIDER is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member of: East Devon FTC
Posts: 701

I will make sure that the decision to CANCEL or Not GP6 will be made first on safety grounds on all fronts. We have trees that could come down and this will be my priority.
Second will be if the rain is so bad that floods could turn up in a flash.

I think there are to many weather reports from good intended people. The decision will be made around Saturday morning about 8am - 9am. This will then be published on here and on the BFTA web page. I will let some of you know and Craig will publish either way on face book.

We of course would love this event to go ahead as were out of pocket by 200 already as the three portable loo's arrived this morning. So they have been paid for if we use or not.

Any way lets hope Bertha and her remnants bu**er off and let our French cousins have her in all her glory.

Best wishes and keep looking.

Jeremy East Devon Sec.
Reply With Quote