View Single Post
Old 25th July 2014, 12:55 PM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Default ian back from the dead

Before l tell you what happened please allow me to thank all the friends that have been in touch through cards emails pm s it's over a hundred so please thank you all no names l know.
Well what happened,I was walking along a street back to as part time job I've been doing for a few months and just fell over a few ladies came out of their houses but thought I was dead,a fireman was going past going to work saw I wasn't well pulled up and started CPR their was no pulse or breathing but he kept going for 6 mins until the p ars medic s arrived when they got all their gear out although he also thought I was dead he just went off to work.
They gave me 7 electronic shocks and got me back in the w land of the living.
As. You can imagine I have been the luckiest bloke on the planet ,it just wasn't my Time . My wife brought the fireman up to visit and I cried lime a baby thanking him for saving my life
Well again thanks to you all who have thought About me for the last two weeks at last I'm home and getting well I hope .'
No driving for y6 months but friends have all ready been on so that's not a problem.
So hope to see you all soon good shooting and all the best to the ukahft friends
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread