View Single Post
Old 16th July 2014, 10:22 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default Good

Originally Posted by Alan Chambers View Post
Barry and Craig used to swear blind that that scope did not move,might have a unique item there Hols
Howdo Alan .the worse thing about em is the weight , but i suppose that is the way things are going . the best bit is the detail . great looking scope in the silver . the top turret is very easily adjusted to zero and locked off , the markings clear . with an extension turret on top of that for your own markings if needed . the horizontal turret has a gauge in it to tell if you are going out of the parrameters that are safe with the scope . green for good and red for DANGER . ( yes i am in the green ) . big sidewheel and on the body of the scope an adjustable level bubble with built in range pointer . not forgetting the illum ret . to be fair the only time i have ever used it is the watch the foxes at the bottom of the garden in the dark snuffeling around on 12.5 mag . SUPERB . no it is not as good as a March 60 mag for FT . but for a bit of posing on the line . nothing can compete . ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "