View Single Post
Old 16th July 2014, 10:28 AM
Member of: Blaenau Gwent

Originally Posted by NJR 100 View Post
Strange, I was told the week before there was a practice course on the lanes used sunday, by someone who shot it!

I`ve got some cotton buds you can have!
The line was further back on the sunday before, lanes 1,2,6,7 were only recut out on the Tuesday by Jack, John and myself, the others were then placed on different post and wheels. I personally turned plinths and angles of the others saturday with Gareth, it was designed to ensure the angles and ranges were changed on all but lane 3 from having shot both days im happy with the knowledge that it was totally different. as you were not there on the Sunday before I will put this down to your usual non attendance reports.

It was set to ensure it was a challenging course with a mix for all abilities, as the lower grade scores show there was something for all and there averages dont look to have changed (I'll check later on that when I get chance).

B/Gwent has the ability to test the best and the results will show this, as stated before the top shooters will still score well as they did on Sunday (well in most cases ;-) )

As for the cotton buds given your comments and feeling on the last 3 shoots two of the GP's I'll post you a box of tissues :-)
Steyr LG110 FT, Sightron SIIISS 10-50x60 LRIRMH

Last edited by BDL; 16th July 2014 at 06:50 PM.