Thread: Insurance
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2014, 04:29 PM
prime69's Avatar
prime69 prime69 is offline
profesional dinker !
Join Date: May 2012
Member of: Blaina
Location: Wales
Posts: 71

From Home:
most policies cover air rifles under general contents. On most policies this should be unlimited cover (especially if your paying 300 PA+). Check that they do not fall under "high risk" and "valuables" cover where limits apply (check policy book page definitions). Be up front and honest when calling them and note the date-time and assessor you spoke to in case the information they give you is wrong.
ps: if your seeking cover whilst away from the home there will be a sal(aingle article limit) and possible exclusions (left unattended / damaged whilst being used for its intended purpose etc), just question them because most policies have a sal of 3k, that should be 3k for the scope and 3k for the rifle but obviously this is no use if personal belongings (away from home) limit is 5k.
I dont miss, im simply laying down suppressing fire !

Last edited by prime69; 2nd July 2014 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote