View Single Post
Old 30th June 2014, 10:28 PM
Mr. Kipling has nothing on me
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, South Dorset, Parkstone
Default Brilliant day....... Even though I couldn't actually shoot!!

Thanks all for a Really great day, it was so good to see everyone, say hello, show off my bionic bits and generally heckle.

Well done everyone, especially to rob who managed to not cave under the pressure of me watching him take the standers and to James Woodhead for getting a 47 having only picked up the gun that morning after 5 months! Berty it was tip top to catch up, thanks Ian for my afternoon beverage, and thank you Mr Daniels for some cider that will put hairs on my chest!

I was really touched by just how many people were pleased to see me back, I have been driving rob mad for the last 2 years wanting to get back to shooting and finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't do spectating very well, but had a wonderful day (walking without my crutches for most of it!!!) and can't wait until I can get back behind the gun again. I even managed to come home with a new scope (thanks Dave!).

Hope to come and see you all again soon, and I will be running around the courses in no time so watch out!
Miss Helen England
Southampton Buccaneers FTC Treasurer, CSFTA Treasurer, Lucky Shot and Cake Maker!!