Thread: Steyr Service
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2014, 04:55 PM
this **** is killing me.
Member of: Emley Moor FTC

Originally Posted by Multiregion View Post
Just proves my point Chris you had to come back and try and justify yourself.If its no bother to Harry Preston you supplying spares he may as well supply them himself, all the words in the world wont change the facts however you try to dress it up.
If you feel he has a living to make which you keep saying, stop supplying to other people and obtain the spares for your own private use.
Why would Mr Preston direct a potential customer to you if its one rule for all which it does not seem to be.
Mr Preston may be a nice guy but his business policy is not nice and short sighted, he could easily sell spares with a healthy mark up and afford another crust.
Just afew things....

Firstly the comment of Daves that you first commented on was with regards to the rifle being sent to HP and nothing to do with obtaining spares from HP, so you saying "i can understand Daves comment" is..... nonsense, you obviously didn't. (maybe there's past comments by Dave in other threads but that doesn't make you reply to Daves comment valid)

saying Chris should abstain from supplying spares because it effects HP, again doesn't work since (generally) HP won't supply spares so how would Chris supplying them effect HP, the people obtaining spares don't want to send it to HP anyway so will source spares & if Chris doesn't supply them someone else will. Also how does the fact that Chris had a good experience with HP in the past & actually found him to be a nice guy mean he can't do anything that might "effect" HP's business, where did that rule come from.

Chris & others agree that HP should be more open to supplying spares so wheres the need to grind your axe on here picking "fights" with people because they don't agree with you that HP is scum.

Last edited by LANKY MK; 3rd June 2014 at 05:07 PM.