View Single Post
Old 24th May 2014, 05:12 PM
Member of: BFTO. Camberley Rifle & Pistol Club
Default Brocock Grand Prix

Hi Team,

I have a 5 year old Brocock Aim X Grand Prix .22 pistol I bought secondhand last year. Hadn't used it for a few weeks and when I came back it had leaked all the air. I had suspected a problem but in the absence of an on board gauge to monitor I could not prove.

Brocock sell a replacement seal kit but nowhere can I find any help on dismantling the gun. Asked Brocock for help, they refused on the basis that they don't want to receive guns back at the factory that people have tried to fix and then wrecked (chicken and egg here?). Unlike those nice folks at Steyr who post excellent videos for their guns.

I am an engineer by trade and maintain my other guns and yes I do chrono them all regularly, I'm not looking to modify illegally, just fix a problem myself.

Any help out there?

Thanks, Rob.

OK, emptied the air out and dived in regardless so now I know how. Luckily for me the gun is before AT so no silly issues there. Not difficult, so if any one wants to know how, pm me. Good job I did because I found a damaged cocking screw, waiting for replacement to arrive.

Last edited by robt; 29th May 2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Update
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread