View Single Post
Old 14th May 2014, 11:34 AM
Allowed in Sales
Member of: Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range

Originally Posted by sandandy View Post
Hi Brian
As far as the kneeling rule it will be the same as Germany. Your knee touches the ground and knee role / bag just supports under to ease pressure. So dirty jeans and knee im afraid..
The rules have been discussed between shooters here as it was unclear to what rules as i know a lot rest there whole knee on the bean bag in the uk. As far as im aware this will not be so here but like germany. If you have anymore issues or need a clear guidline just let me know. I will reply with a anwser or find out for you.
Regards Andy
Ah, thanks for coming back to me Andy, so not the WFTF core rules then? I'd heard that definition before from Adam, that's what confused me. Under WFTF core rules, you can use the beanbag to keep your jeans clean.

I mentioned it because of Germany really, because I saw lots of what I would call dodgy kneelers going on - sometimes right in front of the marshals. People using a puffed up beanbag to support their thighs for the kneelers and resting their hamster on their forearm. I was quite surprised to learn that under the core rules these things aren't illegal