View Single Post
Old 13th May 2014, 03:26 PM
Allowed in Sales
Member of: Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range

Originally Posted by RobF View Post
Yes. GZ asked for his account to be deleted here and at least one other forum where the worlds were being discussed. We complied with his request.

As far as I can work out though, information on that site is registered only, and I can't register there. Perhaps someone else can relay information to the EFTA?
When you go to that link it takes you to a login form, just click on home to see the contents of the forum. There's nothing on there that isn't on here already though, but if I find any more info I'll let you know.

Something I did ask was where are the NZ FT rules?
Apparently they switched over to WFTF rules a few years ago and now don't have their own rules.

That's ok, but the question I had was - in the WFTF rules under certain headings it says refer to the host RGB rules - how does that work if the host doesn't have any rules of its own?

Specifically I asked what the kneeling rule is and what the bean bag rule is (since those two rules have caused some kerfuffle with BFTA shooters in the past)

Can one of the organisers please have a read of the WFTF rules and where they refer to the host RGB rules - provide clarification (and preferably a link) to the NZ ruling please.