View Single Post
Old 15th April 2014, 12:45 PM
RobF's Avatar
RobF RobF is offline
My Empire of Dirt
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Location: Poole, Dorset
Posts: 10,170

Travelling to New Zealand for the biggy in August, and having to transit through the US ? In addition to your VWP Passport, remember to apply for an ESTA travel authorisation (cost approx $14) which you have to apply for online (min. 72 hours before departure ... I think !).
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Reply With Quote