View Single Post
Old 13th April 2014, 08:25 PM
Boingers forever.
Member of: Far Coley

Originally Posted by MickyFinn View Post
Cracking day out in the sunshine @ Anston today. Dusted off the 30+ year old hw80 & dinked more than I dropped but really enjoyed it! Thanks to messer's Thorneycroft & Thorneycroft for the wander round the woods today Sooooooo near to taking the win Neil, that double dink at the bottom end if the course was the kiss of death I think? Hope me & Pete didn't put you off too much?
Superb company Mick. Thanks to you and Peter for a most memorable day, you didn't put me off in any way at all mate. And you are right about that double dink,,not to mention the wind switch on the last target. Top marks to Bri for the win, the GP series is going to be very interesting with the springer team this year. Great course and super company all round, thanks to all the people involved in the course building, sponsors, stats and the snap wagon.

Let's hope this Competion turns into a regular annual event which continues to grow in popularity to bring together spring rifle shooters from all disciplines.

The Pope HW97 V-Mach. Gary Cane Laminate stock. Leupold Competition 40 mag Mildot.
The Smiler. Walther LGU. WE Laminate stock. Leupold Competition.
The Dark Destroyer. TX200 MK3. Leupold Competition 40 mag.
Pro-Sport. Warren Edwards Blue Laminate stock. Bushy 8-32x40.