Thread: Picking a PCP
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2014, 05:21 PM
SWEFTA FT Champion 2006
Member of: Mendip Air Gun Club, East Devon FTC, Avon Hawks FTC.

Hi Ryan

Were you at the SWEFTA shoot at Shebbear recently, as I understand a few visitors from Woodlands attended.

Your invite by Rich to attend Shebbear would be a good starting point as Rich is very knowledgeable and will give you sound and experienced advice! It's always better to try before you buy!

I should be at the next SWEFTA league shoot at Dartmoor on 27th April and will have my EV2 mk4 with me.

I must admit, I have always been an Air Arms shooter and should you be able to attend, you are more than welcome to find me for a chat. You can take a look at my EV2's and even have a go if you wish after the competition.

If you attend, I'm sure you will will see other makes being used throughout the day and I pretty sure that people will be only too willing to talk to you about their guns and give you help and advice.

You have mention in your first post all the main guns that are use in FT competition's, including Air Arms! They are all very good, and are quite capable of winning the major competitions.
AA Field Target Team 2007~2011
East Devon FTC - SWEFTA Club Champions 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010 & 2013/2014/2015