View Single Post
Old 31st March 2014, 11:29 AM
Member of: Harriers

There are a few new adapters, so PinPoint trigger is compatible with EV-2, Feinwerkbau, Steyr and Walther rifles now. These new rifles have a double trigger rail that is not so awkward to design as it was for the EV-2, so there's only one version for each model, that can be used on both trigger rails for right/left handed shooters. And equally good for short/long fingers, as it can be simply rotated on the rail for the short/long position.

I'm still pondering on the more extreme offset versions, I can design one this is not a problem, but I'd recommend to keep the trigger blade in the symmetry plane of the rifle. Originally, I designed my offset trigger blade for bringing it back to the axis because my FWB has got a double trigger rail and the factory trigger couldn't be central at all. This is only a side effect that if you rotate it out, the same trigger system works as a 9.6 mm offset trigger. I think that an offset up to 40 mm wouldn't be a problem to design, though. I hope that this 40 mm would be more than enough for anybody, right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PinPoint Walther.jpg (146.6 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg Trigger offset-centre.jpg (101.8 KB, 69 views)
The Updated BFTA Manuals Maestro Design FT Accessories

Last edited by maestro; 20th June 2014 at 01:26 AM.