View Single Post
Old 10th March 2014, 08:48 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default same old same old

To me, this "new" rule is nothing short of what caused all the problems. The shin, however much of it is on the bag, will lead to calls of this or that is wrong.
i.e. Someone with shorter shins (I did not even think of Gilly!!) has their knee in the middle of the bag and their full shin is supported on their bag, whatever size that is.
Someone with longer shins says if he she can can rest their full shin, so can I!
What the proposal said is what was voted on and that must be the new rule, no changing the goalposts after the event.

Personally I will stick to what was passed at the AGM and should have stayed passed, knee on edge of bag / bag forward of knee.
Simple and easy to see if its being followed or not.
we will give it this Summer shooting season and if its being abused as it always was or at least seems to be either in the flesh or when pixelated, we will try once again to fix it with "Bag infront of knee?"

The Hand has not since I returned to shooting in 2006 been needed to be infront of knee, just unsupported. Otherwise not only would uphill kneelers be impossible for most, but so would the steep downhill ones.
Only thing new there is no resting stock on forearm.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85