View Single Post
Old 10th March 2014, 07:18 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by TOOL View Post
I don't kneel , take all disciplines standing , no border line anything with me
If that's because you've got some ailment Tool and not because you practice standers a lot, then I suggest you get one of those credit card things and a telephone. Miracles can be done over the phone these days. It's all down to the quality of the fibre on the line I think. Dunno. I don't pretend to understand it.

Ask Rocio Hernandez when you next see her. She's all over the net. You'll find her hanging out in cancer sufferers' blogs, and their relatives' and other vulnerable adults. See who she recommends. She was cured of IBS. And skin problems. And Fibromyalgia. All by the same person. I don't know if this was when she moved to the UK or if it was done over the transatlantic cable. She just can't thank this person enough it seems. What's even more amazing is that as well as this, the same person cured her dad of prostrate cancer! Oh and her friend's child was sorted of Rett's Syndrome. Apparently incurable, but hey, when you've ticked off the big ones, you can get to work on the other stuff.

Good news is that despite said miracle worker being banned from the forum, not once, not twice, but several times for trying to get back in again, there's a GP at Castle. So on that day if we can rustle together a loud haler and a mobile, we can give this chap a call, turn up the volume and he can cure everyone's ills in one go! It's the way they do it in the USA apparently.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep