View Single Post
Old 9th March 2014, 05:29 PM
Boingers forever.
Member of: Far Coley

Everyone I have spoken to who shot the Masters and clubs cup, and this includes a lot of top shooters, expressed that the golden bunny on that day was too long.

The stats speak for themselves when a minimum of 50 shooters have entered into it and only 19 have actually hit it.

Now it would be interesting to know how many "C" and "B" grade shooters paid to enter it, and how many of those 2 lower grades hit it.

IMO it was a target put out for the Masters, ( and was a "AA" grade shot) and totally ignoring the Clubs cup of which the teams were made up of a lot of "B" and even "C" grade shooters who stood little or no chance of hitting it. Well done to any shooter in the lower grades that actually did hit it.

My next question, and I know its none of my business what other clubs do with monies raised in competitions, But I was of the opinion that all money raised from the golden bunny went back into the draw. Am I right that there were 2 prizes of 50.? So 50 shooters paying 2 each covers this. But I still don't know how many shooters actually entered the Golden bunny, but if it was more than 50, then all the money raised from it did not go back into it.

The Pope HW97 V-Mach. Gary Cane Laminate stock. Leupold Competition 40 mag Mildot.
The Smiler. Walther LGU. WE Laminate stock. Leupold Competition.
The Dark Destroyer. TX200 MK3. Leupold Competition 40 mag.
Pro-Sport. Warren Edwards Blue Laminate stock. Bushy 8-32x40.