Thread: Stats please
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2014, 12:12 PM
Boingers forever.
Member of: Far Coley

Originally Posted by Neil View Post
The Golden Bunny is optional and I don't know where it says it must be easy?

As for the course being too long, it was legal to BFTA rules and the winner only missed two of the available targets.
For a standard league shoot maybe it was, but this was the Masters, an invitation shoot for the top four scorers at each individual round and also the Clubs Cup, where each club sends six people to represent them, presumably their best six.
Even with the difficulty of range and wind I was involved in a six way shoot off, could have been a lot more if it was "easier".
Hi Neil, I didn't mean the course was too long mate, thoroughly enjoyed it. I just meant that the golden bunny was too long. It's also a known fact by most shooters that the golden bunny.....especially at GPs should be almost a gimme...hence my comment on it being in the spirit of the sport.

It's easy for clubs like Castle to put strong teams in the clubs cup when they have lots of AA grade shooters.....guess how many AA shooters we have at Far Coley....yes you guessed it....a big fat ZERO. In fact, we had a C grade shooter in our team to make up the 6 as we only have 8 members who shoot FT out of our total of 12 members.

We still managed to pump Milride though, so we are well pleased.

The Pope HW97 V-Mach. Gary Cane Laminate stock. Leupold Competition 40 mag Mildot.
The Smiler. Walther LGU. WE Laminate stock. Leupold Competition.
The Dark Destroyer. TX200 MK3. Leupold Competition 40 mag.
Pro-Sport. Warren Edwards Blue Laminate stock. Bushy 8-32x40.